Agile through human insights
insight-led innovation, as we develop skills, daily practice and tools
A growing number of organisations adopts an agile way of working. They are inspired by the principles of design thinking. This means an iterative set-up, cross functional teams and a human based perspective. Our ‘Agile through human insights’ approach embeds the role of insights in the process. We help all team members to put the needs of the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- The program starts with an assessment of the team’s current needs, capabilities and experience. This helps us to develop a custom made program
- We provide a day of foundational training on the role of insights within agile ways of working. We share the main insight methodologies that you can use day to day
- We coach and facilitate a number of identified pilot projects and apply the principle of ‘learn and do’. We jointly focus the scope of each project, speak to customers and distill the insights
- We develop a tailormade insight toolkit: a digital and dynamic platform, that includes a menu of relevant insight methodologies, the training materials (including all templates) and project learnings.
- Through improved skills and the right mindset, your team will be ready to work in a customer-centric way
- A common framework to embed customer insights into your agile way of working
- Immediate results from the pilot projects, as we instantly apply what you learned