The resilient consumer - workshop
Learn how brands can help people to adapt in uncertain times and make a positive change.
In the past couple of months, we explored the territory of personal resilience. How can companies help their consumers to feel firm and strong, in particular in the post-Corona era? We combined our team’s insights expertise and our artificial intelligence solution BL*AI, to uncover new ground. We developed an interesting framework on Resilience. During our webinar in June about our work we covered the following topics:
- What does resilience mean and why this is important in every consumer sector?
- How will the quest for resilience lead to different behaviours and lifestyles?
- Which human drivers help people cope with a new situation and feel confident?
- How can brands respond or lead in terms of message, design and proposition?
- What are examples from the world of personal care, food, mobility, finance and retail?
Are you interested in the results of our research and what Resilience can mean for your brand? Than an in-company Resilient Workshop might be interesting for you. In this workshop, we guide you in 3 steps towards tangible angles to connect your brand and portfolio to the resilience needs of consumers. Contact us to discuss the opportunities.