Job opening: insights and innovation expert
Are you a social scientist, product, or service designer? Are insights into behavior and underlying needs always the starting point for you, for the analysis and development of products, services, or marketing strategies? And do you enjoy working with a compact team of committed colleagues on a wide range of projects? Both for Dutch and international clients? Then you might find a place as an insights & innovation expert in our team interesting!
What are you going to do?
You will be jointly responsible for designing, facilitating, and developing consumer insight projects. You will work together with clients (both BtC and BtB) in a creative setting to develop solutions for business questions such as:
- developing innovation directions for Valess’s vegetarian products.
- activating the sustainability strategy within AkzoNobel’s portfolio.
- developing a new international positioning for Bugaboo.
- optimizing Bonduelle’s product portfolio.
Together with colleagues
- you develop a creative process to tackle a client’s issue.
- you coordinate the project with the clients
- you facilitate creative processes, such as workshops and consumer research.
- you analyze the output of these sessions.
- you design solutions with which our clients can make a difference.
- you share the results in an inspiring and convincing way with the teams involved.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2-4 years of work experience in consumer research, design, innovation, or marketing.
- You have completed a master’s degree in social and/or behavioral sciences or in industrial or strategic design or marketing.
- You are a team player with good social skills and a genuine interest in people.
- You have good communication and analytical skills and are a conceptual thinker.
- You are able to work out results in a visually appealing way.
- If you have experience in qualitative research, we find that extra interesting.
- Your English and Dutch are fluent, both oral and written. If you speak and write a third language fluently, that’s great.
What can you expect from us?
- Challenge, variety and creativity in an entrepreneurial environment
- Innovative projects with national and international clients
- An informal, flexible working environment and a committed team in which continuous learning and personal development are guaranteed through on the job coaching and training
- A nice, spacious workplace in our bright and creative spaces in Hilversum, which are easily accessible by both car and public transport • We have a good mix of working from home and office work
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions (laptop, travel allowance, flexible working hours, good pension scheme)
We want to complete this application procedure before July 1st. The sooner you respond, the sooner we can invite you. We would like to receive your resume and motivation. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear from us within 4 days if we want to talk further. If you want to know more, call Gaby Siera on + 31 6 55 88 03 72. Read more about Beautiful Lives.
We don’t appreciate recruiters responding to this ad to offer their services