Design Thinking Workshop (ENG)
In the Netherlands there are more than 5 million people aged over 50. By 2019 this number will have been increased to 7 million. That is half of the Dutch population. These people are often stereotyped for being inactive and old. Yet, with design thinking we discovered that this isn’t the case. The 50-plus age group is more fit, active and financially well-off than is often presumed. In other words: our mindset of “older” people has been proven to be outdated.
Voor Nederlands, zie dit artikel.
Curious about how design thinking can benefit your organization? Or do you want to know more about the Young at Hearts as an unexpected and surprising new target audience? Contact us about our Design Thinking Workshop and we would be happy to tell you more.
What’s in it for you?
After you participated in the Design Thinking Workshop your team will have:
- inspiring & surprising experiences based on the design thinking process
- in-depth insights of the Young at Hearts target audience
- insights on the 50-plus prejudices that exist within your organization
- tangible ideas to implement and target the Y@H’s
- prototyping your ideas and testing them while meeting up with the Young at Hearts
- workshop wrap-up and Y@H presentation in PDF
An interactive work session from 1 pm – 6 pm at Beautiful Lives HQ in Hilversum (The Netherlands). There is place for 10 participants from your organization, and 5 Young at Hearts.
€ 4.750 (BTW excluded)
For more information, call Anouk Randag (+31 (0)35 30 300 20). We hope to see you soon at the Design Thinking Workshop!
“We had an insightful session with the Young at Heart community! We learned a lot and believe there are remarkable new opportunities for PVM!”– Aarushi Kapoor, International Consumer and Market Insight Analyst at Perfetti Van Melle